1 June 2019 - 31 May 2020
Principal institution: VU Amsterdam
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for VU University Medical Center (VUmc) published between 1 June 2019 - 31 May 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Applied Physics Letters||1||0.06|
|Physical Review Letters||3||0.56|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||1||0.13|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Amsterdam Movement Sciences, Netherlands
- Amsterdam Neuroscience, Netherlands
- Amsterdam Reproduction and Development, Netherlands
- Amsterdam Rheumatology and Immunology Center (ARC), Netherlands
- Amsterdam UMC, Netherlands
- Centre for Medical Systems Biology (CMSB), Netherlands
- Dutch Initiative on Crohn and Colitis (ICC), Netherlands
- EMGO+ Institute for Health and Care Research (EMGO+), VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Functional Annotation of the Mammalian Genome (FANTOM), Japan
- GUGC Consortium, Germany
- Global BPGen Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Institute for Lasers, Life and Biophotonics Amsterdam (LaserLaB Amsterdam), Netherlands
- International Genetics of Ankylosing Spondylitis (IGAS) Consortium, Australia
- International Parkinson Disease Genomics Consortium (IPDGC), United States of America (USA)
- KidneyGen Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- MOVE Research Institute Amsterdam, VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Oncology Graduate School (OOA), Netherlands
- Tobacco and Genetics Consortium (TAG), United States of America (USA)
- UK Parkinson's Disease Consortium (UKPDC), United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.