1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021
Parent institution: Utrecht University (UU)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht) published between 1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.09|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Cell Stem Cell
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Cancer GenomiCs.nl (CGC.nl), Netherlands
- Dutch Initiative on Crohn and Colitis (ICC), Netherlands
- EPICURE Integrated Project, Italy
- EuroEPINOMICS Consortium, Luxembourg
- European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC) Study, Italy
- Functional Annotation of the Mammalian Genome (FANTOM), Japan
- Genome of the Netherlands Consortium (GoNL), Netherlands
- Global BPGen Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Hubrecht Organoid Technology (HUB), Netherlands
- InterAct Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- Netherlands Centre for One Health (NCOH), Netherlands
- Netherlands Proteomics Centre (NPC), Netherlands
- Rat Genome Sequencing and Mapping Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- The Autism Genome Project Consortium (AGP), Canada
- The Esophageal Adenocarcinoma GenEtics Consortium (EAGLE), United Kingdom (UK)
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
- United for Metabolic Diseases (UMD), Netherlands
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.