1 January 2017 - 31 December 2017
Principal institution: Faculty of Medical Sciences, RUG
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG), RUG published between 1 January 2017 - 31 December 2017 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the WFC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (WFC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Centre for Systems Biology, RUG, Netherlands
- Dutch Initiative on Crohn and Colitis (ICC), Netherlands
- GUGC Consortium, Germany
- Genome of the Netherlands Consortium (GoNL), Netherlands
- Global BPGen Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- IBD Genetics Consortium, Netherlands, Netherlands
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- International Inflammatory Bowel Disease Genetics Consortium (IIBDGC), United Kingdom (UK)
- International PSC Study Group (IPSCSG), Australia
- KidneyGen Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- LifeLines, Netherlands
- Rat Genome Sequencing and Mapping Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Skoltech Center for Stem Cell Research (SCSCR CREI), Russia
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.