1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Principal institution: Radboud University Nijmegen (RU)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Radboud University Medical Centre (Radboudumc), RU published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.07|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Cancer GenomiCs.nl (CGC.nl), Netherlands
- Dutch Initiative on Crohn and Colitis (ICC), Netherlands
- Genome of the Netherlands Consortium (GoNL), Netherlands
- Institute for Chemical Immunlogy (ICI), Netherlands
- International Lung Cancer Consortium (ILCCO), United States of America (USA)
- International Parkinson Disease Genomics Consortium (IPDGC), United States of America (USA)
- Netherlands Centre for One Health (NCOH), Netherlands
- Radboud Institute for Molecular Life Sciences (RIMLS), RU, Netherlands
- The Esophageal Adenocarcinoma GenEtics Consortium (EAGLE), United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.