1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Netherlands Cancer Institute (NKI) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|American Journal of Human Genetics||1||0.01|
|Cell Stem Cell||1||0.09|
|Genes & Development||1||0.07|
|Journal of Biological Chemistry||2||0.87|
|Journal of Cell Biology||1||0|
|Journal of Experimental Medicine||1||0.34|
|Nature Cell Biology||3||0.74|
|Nature Structural & Molecular Biology||2||0.72|
|Science Translational Medicine||1||0.55|
|The EMBO Journal||4||1.72|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- AIMM Therapeutics, Netherlands
- Breast Cancer Association Consortium (BCAC), United Kingdom (UK)
- Cancer GenomiCs.nl (CGC.nl), Netherlands
- Institute for Chemical Immunlogy (ICI), Netherlands
- Mouse Clinic for Cancer and Aging (MCCA), Netherlands
- Netherlands Proteomics Centre (NPC), Netherlands
- Oncology Graduate School (OOA), Netherlands
- Van Leeuwenhoek Centre for Advanced Microscopy (LCAM), Netherlands
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.