1 July 2018 - 30 June 2019
Principal institution: Leiden University
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC) published between 1 July 2018 - 30 June 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Maternal and fetal genetic effects on birth weight and their relevance to cardio-metabolic risk factors
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Cancer GenomiCs.nl (CGC.nl), Netherlands
- Centre for Medical Systems Biology (CMSB), Netherlands
- Collaboration for AIDS Vaccine Discovery (CAVD), United States of America (USA)
- Dutch Initiative on Crohn and Colitis (ICC), Netherlands
- EchoGen Consortium, Netherlands
- European Network for Genetic and Genomic Epidemiology (ENGAGE) Consortium, Finland
- Functional Annotation of the Mammalian Genome (FANTOM), Japan
- GUGC Consortium, Germany
- Genome of the Netherlands Consortium (GoNL), Netherlands
- Human Brain Project (HBP), Switzerland
- ICGC Bone Cancer Project: Osteosarcoma/Chondrosarcoma/Rare Subtypes, United Kingdom (UK)
- Integrated Research on Developmental Determinants of Ageing and Longevity (IDEAL), Netherlands
- International Headache Genetics Consortium (IHGC), Finland
- KidneyGen Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Leyden Academy on Vitality and Ageing (LAVA), Netherlands
- Netherlands Consortium for Healthy Ageing (NCHA), Netherlands
- Netherlands Proteomics Centre (NPC), Netherlands
- PreventCD, Netherlands
- The 1000 Genomes Project, United States of America (USA)
- The Geuvadis Consortium, Spain
- TreatOA Consortium, Netherlands
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.