1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018
Principal institution: Faculty of Medicine, UvA
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Academic Medical Center (AMC), UvA published between 1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- AIMM Therapeutics, Netherlands
- Amsterdam Institute for Global Health and Development (AIGHD), Netherlands
- Amsterdam Movement Sciences, Netherlands
- Amsterdam Neuroscience, Netherlands
- Amsterdam Reproduction and Development, Netherlands
- Amsterdam Rheumatology and Immunology Center (ARC), Netherlands
- Amsterdam UMC, Netherlands
- CARDIoGRAMplusC4D Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Cancer GenomiCs.nl (CGC.nl), Netherlands
- Co van Ledden Hulsebosch Center (CLHC), Netherlands
- Consortium for Refractive Error and Myopia (CREAM), Netherlands
- Dutch Initiative on Crohn and Colitis (ICC), Netherlands
- Genome of the Netherlands Consortium (GoNL), Netherlands
- ICGC Breast Cancer Project: Triple Negative/Lobular/Other, United Kingdom (UK)
- Institute for Lasers, Life and Biophotonics Amsterdam (LaserLaB Amsterdam), Netherlands
- International PSC Study Group (IPSCSG), Australia
- Joint AMC-Sanquin Landsteiner Laboratory, Netherlands
- Netherlands Proteomics Centre (NPC), Netherlands
- Oncology Graduate School (OOA), Netherlands
- The Esophageal Adenocarcinoma GenEtics Consortium (EAGLE), United Kingdom (UK)
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
- UK Parkinson's Disease Consortium (UKPDC), United Kingdom (UK)
- Van Leeuwenhoek Centre for Advanced Microscopy (LCAM), Netherlands
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.