1 December 2018 - 30 November 2019
Principal institution: RIKEN
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for RIKEN Center for Brain Science (CBS) published between 1 December 2018 - 30 November 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Ultra-Rare Genetic Variation in the Epilepsies: A Whole-Exome Sequencing Study of 17,606 Individuals.
American Journal of Human Genetics
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Avian Phylogenomics Project, China
- RIKEN CBS-KAO Collaboration Center, Japan
- RIKEN CBS-OMRON Collaboration Center (RBOｍC), Japan
- RIKEN CBS-Olympus Collaboration Center (RIKEN BOCC), Japan
- RIKEN CBS-Toyota Collaboration Center, Japan
- RIKEN-MIT Center for Neural Circuit Genetics (CNCG), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.