International HapMap Project
国際 HapMap 計画
Date range: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021
Research collaboration: International HapMap Project is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions.
International HapMap Project is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions below.
- Baylor College of Medicine (BCM)
- Beijing Normal University (BNU)
- Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
- Chinese National Human Genome Center - Beijing (CHGB)
- Chinese National Human Genome Center - Shanghai (CHGC)
- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory (CSHL)
- Health Sciences University of Hokkaido
- Hokkaido University
- Howard University
- Illumina, Inc.
- Johns Hopkins University (JHU)
- McGill University and Génome Québec Innovation Centre
- Perlegen Sciences, Inc.
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK)
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)
- The University of Hong Kong (HKU)
- The University of Tokyo (UTokyo)
- The University of Utah (Utah)
- University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)
- University of Ibadan (UI)
- University of Oxford
- Washington University in St. Louis (WUSTL)
- Wellcome Sanger Institute