1 November 2017 - 31 October 2018
Principal institution: Kyoto University
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Faculty / Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto University published between 1 November 2017 - 31 October 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Segregation of mitochondrial DNA heteroplasmy through a developmental genetic bottleneck in human embryos
Nature Cell Biology
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Center for Innovation in Immunoregulative Technology and Therapeutics, Kyoto University, Japan
- Consortium for Refractive Error and Myopia (CREAM), Netherlands
- Department of Drug Discovery for Lung Diseases, Kyoto University, Japan
- Genetic Study Group of Investigation Committee on Ossification of the Spinal Ligaments, Japan
- Tazuke Kofukai Foundation Medical Research Institute, Japan
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.