1 April 2019 - 31 March 2020
Principal institution: Kyoto University
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Faculty / Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto University published between 1 April 2019 - 31 March 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
A novel mouse model demonstrates that oncogenic melanocyte stem cells engender melanoma resembling human disease
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Center for Innovation in Immunoregulative Technology and Therapeutics, Japan
- Consortium for Refractive Error and Myopia (CREAM), Netherlands
- Department of Drug Discovery for Lung Diseases, Kyoto University, Japan
- Genetic Study Group of Investigation Committee on Ossification of the Spinal Ligaments, Japan
- Shionogi-Kyoto University Joint Research Project (SK Project), Japan
- Tazuke Kofukai Foundation Medical Research Institute, Japan
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.