1 March 2018 - 28 February 2019
Principal institution: National Institute for Nuclear Physics (INFN)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for INFN Section in Trieste published between 1 March 2018 - 28 February 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|European Physical Journal C||47||0.55|
|Journal of High Energy Physics||103||7.47|
|Physical Review A||1||0.08|
|Physical Review B||2||0.63|
|Physical Review D||1||0.25|
|Physical Review Letters||13||1.99|
|The Astrophysical Journal Letters||4||0.15|
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.07|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
The Blazar TXS 0506+056 Associated with a High-energy Neutrino: Insights into Extragalactic Jets and Cosmic-Ray Acceleration
The Astrophysical Journal Letters
Measurement of the Higgs boson coupling properties in the → → 4ℓ decay channel at TeV with the ATLAS detector
Journal of High Energy Physics
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- INFN Gruppo Collegato di Udine, Italy
- CDF Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- CERN Axion Solar Telescope Collaboration (CAST), Switzerland
- COMPASS Collaboration, Switzerland
- The BaBar Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- The Fermi Large Area Telescope Collaboration (LAT Collaboration), United States of America (USA)
- The MAGIC Collaboration, Spain
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.