1 April 2019 - 31 March 2020
Principal institution: National Institute for Nuclear Physics (INFN)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for INFN Section in Perugia published between 1 April 2019 - 31 March 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.02|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Increasing the Astrophysical Reach of the Advanced Virgo Detector via the Application of Squeezed Vacuum States of Light
Physical Review Letters
Physical Review D
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- DAMPE Collaboration, China
- NA48/2, Switzerland
- The Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer Collaboration (The AMS Collaboration), Italy
- The BaBar Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- The Fermi Large Area Telescope Collaboration (LAT Collaboration), United States of America (USA)
- VIRGO Collaboration, Italy
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.