1 August 2019 - 31 July 2020
Principal institution: National Institute for Nuclear Physics (INFN)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for INFN Section in Napoli published between 1 August 2019 - 31 July 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
GW190814: Gravitational Waves from the Coalescence of a 23 Solar Mass Black Hole with a 2.6 Solar Mass Compact Object
The Astrophysical Journal Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- INFN Gruppo Collegato di Salerno, Italy
- Borexino Collaboration, Italy
- KM3NeT Collaboration, Netherlands
- The ARGO-YBJ (Astrophysical Radiation with Ground-based Observatory at YangBaJing) Collaboration, China
- The BaBar Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- The Pierre Auger Collaboration, Argentina
- The T2K Collaboration, Japan
- VIRGO Collaboration, Italy
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.