1 June 2019 - 31 May 2020
Principal institution: National Institute for Nuclear Physics (INFN)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for INFN Section in Catania published between 1 June 2019 - 31 May 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Measurement of exclusive ρ(770)0 photoproduction in ultraperipheral pPb collisions at 𝑠NN‾‾‾√=5.02TeV
European Physical Journal C
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- ANTARES Collaboration, France
- Hall A Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- KM3NeT Collaboration, Netherlands
- Sicilian Center of Nuclear Physics and Physics of Matter (CSFNSM), Italy
- The ARGO-YBJ (Astrophysical Radiation with Ground-based Observatory at YangBaJing) Collaboration, China
- The Pierre Auger Collaboration, Argentina
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.