1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Principal institution: National Institute for Nuclear Physics (INFN)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for INFN Section in Bari published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Physical Review Letters
The Astrophysical Journal Letters
Journal of High Energy Physics
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- ANTARES Collaboration, France
- DAMPE Collaboration, China
- Hall A Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- KM3NeT Collaboration, Netherlands
- The BaBar Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- The Fermi Large Area Telescope Collaboration (LAT Collaboration), United States of America (USA)
- The LHCb Collaboration, Switzerland
- The OPERA Collaboration, Italy
- The T2K Collaboration, Japan
- The TOTEM Collaboration, Switzerland
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.