1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021
Parent institution: National Institute for Nuclear Physics (INFN)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for INFN Frascati National Laboratory (LNF) published between 1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.13|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Physical Review Letters
Jarosite formation in deep Antarctic ice provides a window into acidic, water-limited weathering on Mars
Physical Review A
Applied Physics Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- INFN Gruppo Collegato di Cosenza, Italy
- ALICE Collaboration, Switzerland
- BESIII Collaboration, China
- CDF Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- Future Circular Collider Design Study (FCC), Switzerland
- KM3NeT Collaboration, Netherlands
- The ATLAS Collaboration, Switzerland
- The BaBar Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- The CMS Collaboration, Switzerland
- The HERMES Collaboration, Germany
- The LHCb Collaboration, Switzerland
- The OPERA Collaboration, Italy
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.