1 December 2018 - 30 November 2019
Principal institution: National Institute for Nuclear Physics (INFN)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for INFN Frascati National Laboratory (LNF) published between 1 December 2018 - 30 November 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.05|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Observation of a Narrow Pentaquark State,
, and of the Two-Peak Structure of the
Physical Review Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- INFN Gruppo Collegato di Cosenza, Italy
- ALICE Collaboration, Switzerland
- BESIII Collaboration, China
- CDF Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- Future Circular Collider Design Study (FCC), Switzerland
- KM3NeT Collaboration, Netherlands
- The ATLAS Collaboration, Switzerland
- The BaBar Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- The CMS Collaboration, Switzerland
- The HERMES Collaboration, Germany
- The LHCb Collaboration, Switzerland
- The OPERA Collaboration, Italy
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.