1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Consortium for Research in Organ Transplantation (CORIT) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Research collaboration: Consortium for Research in Organ Transplantation (CORIT) is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Consortium for Research in Organ Transplantation (CORIT) is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions below.
- University of Padova (UNIPD), Italy
- University Hospital of Verona, Italy
- University of Verona (UNIVR), Italy
- Azienda Ospedaliera di Udine, UNIUD, Italy
- University of Udine (UNIUD), Italy
- Rovigo Hospital, Italy
- Treviso General Hospital, Italy
- Azienda Ulss 12 Veneziana, Italy
- Azienda ULSS 6 Vicenza, Italy
- Azienda per i Servizi Sanitari Integrati di Trento, Italy
- Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale delle Venezie (IZSVe), Italy
- Fondazione SSP, Italy
- University Hospital Padua, UNIPD, Italy
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.