1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Mediterranean Sea Research Center of Israel (MERCI) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Research collaboration: Mediterranean Sea Research Center of Israel (MERCI) is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||8||0.01|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth
Mediterranean Sea Research Center of Israel (MERCI) is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions below.
- University of Haifa (HU), Israel
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem (HUJI), Israel
- Technion-Israel Institute of Technology (IIT), Israel
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev (BGU), Israel
- Bar-Ilan University (BIU), Israel
- Weizmann Institute of Science (WIS), Israel
- Israel Oceanographic and Limnological Research (IOLR) Ltd., Israel
- Geological Survey of Israel, Israel
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.