1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Principal institution: The University of Dublin
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Trinity College Dublin (TCD) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||19||2.27|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Center for Research in Medical Devices (CÚRAM), Ireland
- Centre for Synthesis and Chemical Biology (CSCB), Ireland
- Genetic and Environmental Risk in Alzheimer's Disease (GERAD), United Kingdom (UK)
- Global Brain Health Institute (GBHI), Ireland
- Global Brain Health Institute (GBHI), United States of America (USA)
- Hadron Spectrum Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- International Schizophrenia Consortium (ISC), United States of America (USA)
- Irish Centre for Research in Applied Geosciences (iCRAG), Ireland
- Molecular Medicine Ireland (MMI), Ireland
- National Biophotonics and Imaging Platform Ireland (NBIP Ireland), Ireland
- National Institute for Bioprocessing Research and Training (NIBRT), Ireland
- The IMAGEN Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Tobacco and Genetics Consortium (TAG), United States of America (USA)
- UK10K Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.