1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Principal institution: School of Health Sciences, University of Iceland
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Landspitali - The National University Hospital of Iceland published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|American Journal of Human Genetics||2||0.10|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||2||0.23|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Global Public Perceptions of Genomic Data Sharing: What Shapes the Willingness to Donate DNA and Health Data?
American Journal of Human Genetics
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- BioMedical Center (BMC), Iceland
- DIAGRAM Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- International PSC Study Group (IPSCSG), Australia
- Rare Kidney Stone Consortium (RSKC), United States of America (USA)
- The AMD Gene Consortium, Germany
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.