1 February 2018 - 31 January 2019
Principal institution: School of Health Sciences, University of Iceland
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Landspitali - The National University Hospital of Iceland published between 1 February 2018 - 31 January 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Genome-wide meta-analysis identifies new loci and functional pathways influencing Alzheimer’s disease risk
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- BioMedical Center (BMC), Iceland
- DIAGRAM Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- International PSC Study Group (IPSCSG), Australia
- Rare Kidney Stone Consortium (RSKC), United States of America (USA)
- The AMD Gene Consortium, Germany
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.