1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Parent institution: Amgen Inc.
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for deCODE Genetics, Inc. published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- DIAGRAM Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- European Network for Genetic and Genomic Epidemiology (ENGAGE) Consortium, Finland
- Genetic Factors for Osteoporosis (GEFOS) Consortium, Netherlands
- International Headache Genetics Consortium (IHGC), Finland
- International Lung Cancer Consortium (ILCCO), United States of America (USA)
- International Parkinson Disease Genomics Consortium (IPDGC), United States of America (USA)
- Myocardial Infarction Genetics Consortium (MIGen), United States of America (USA)
- The AMD Gene Consortium, Germany
- The Lundbeck Foundation Initiative for Integrative Psychiatric Research (iPSYCH), Denmark
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
- TreatOA Consortium, Netherlands
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.