1 April 2020 - 31 March 2021
Parent institution: Amgen Inc.
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for deCODE Genetics, Inc. published between 1 April 2020 - 31 March 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- DIAGRAM Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- European Network for Genetic and Genomic Epidemiology (ENGAGE) Consortium, Finland
- Genetic Factors for Osteoporosis (GEFOS) Consortium, Netherlands
- International Headache Genetics Consortium (IHGC), Finland
- International Lung Cancer Consortium (ILCCO), United States of America (USA)
- International Parkinson Disease Genomics Consortium (IPDGC), United States of America (USA)
- Myocardial Infarction Genetics Consortium (MIGen), United States of America (USA)
- The AMD Gene Consortium, Germany
- The Lundbeck Foundation Initiative for Integrative Psychiatric Research (iPSYCH), Denmark
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
- TreatOA Consortium, Netherlands
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.