1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (UOA) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||10||1.92|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- ALICE Collaboration, Switzerland
- Future Circular Collider Design Study (FCC), Switzerland
- Human Brain Project (HBP), Switzerland
- Institute of Accelerating Systems and Applications (IASA), Greece
- KM3NeT Collaboration, Netherlands
- Meta-Analyses of Glucose and Insulin-related Traits Consortium (MAGIC), United Kingdom (UK)
- The ATLAS Collaboration, Switzerland
- The Autism Genome Project Consortium (AGP), Canada
- The CMS Collaboration, Switzerland
- Tobacco and Genetics Consortium (TAG), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.