1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University of Göttingen published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||27||4.29|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Journal of Neuroscience
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen (GWDG), Germany
- BCool Collaboration, France
- Belle Collaboration, Japan
- Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience Göttingen (BCCN), Germany
- Bernstein Focus Neurotechnology Göttingen (BFNT Göttingen), Germany
- DFG Research Center Molecular Physiology of the Brain (CMPB), Germany
- DZHK Partner Site Göttingen, Germany
- Dynamics of Biological Networks, Germany
- DØ Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- European Neuroscience Institute Göttingen (ENI-G), Germany
- Göttingen State and University Library (SUB Göttingen), Germany
- ICGC-MMML-Seq Consortium, Germany
- International Lung Cancer Consortium (ILCCO), United States of America (USA)
- International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Biology, Germany
- Magnetic Topologies of Young Stars and the Survival of close-in massive Exoplanets (MaTYSSE), France
- Max Planck School Matter to Life, Germany
- MiNDSTEp consortium, Denmark
- The ATLAS Collaboration, Switzerland
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.