1 June 2020 - 31 May 2021
Parent institution: University of Greifswald
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Medicine Greifswald published between 1 June 2020 - 31 May 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Hypertension delays viral clearance and exacerbates airway hyperinflammation in patients with COVID-19
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- DZHK Partner Site Greifswald, Germany
- DZNE Site Rostock/Greifswald, Germany
- GUGC Consortium, Germany
- Human Brain Project (HBP), Switzerland
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.