1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021
Parent institution: Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz (JGU)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Medical Center Mainz, JGU published between 1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CKDGen Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Consortium for Refractive Error and Myopia (CREAM), Netherlands
- DKTK Partner Site Frankfurt/Mainz, Germany
- EXPERTISSUES European Institute of Excellence for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine EEIG (EXPERTISSUES EEIG), Portugal
- International Multiple Sclerosis Genetics Consortium (IMSGC), United States of America (USA)
- Rhine Main Neuroscience Network (rmn2), Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.