University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf (UKE), UHH Germany
Date range: 1 October 2020 - 30 September 2021
Parent institution:University of Hamburg (UHH)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf (UKE), UHH published between 1 October 2020 - 30 September 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.01|
Share output for the past 5 years
University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf (UKE), UHH
- Martini-Klinik, UHH
- Research Institute Children's Cancer Center Hamburg, UHH
- University Cancer Center Hamburg (UCCH), UHH
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CARDIoGRAMplusC4D Consortium
- CARe Consortium
- Centre for Structural Systems Biology (CSSB)
- Consortium for Refractive Error and Myopia (CREAM)
- DZHK Partner Site Hamburg/Kiel/Lübeck
- DZIF Partner Site Hamburg-Lübeck-Borstel-Riems
- Forschungszentrum Medizintechnik Hamburg (FMTHH)
- Genetic and Environmental Risk in Alzheimer's Disease (GERAD)
- Hamburg Center for Experimental Therapy Research (HEXT)
- Human Brain Project (HBP)
- Institute of Biomedical Imaging (IBI)
- International Headache Genetics Consortium (IHGC)
- International PSC Study Group (IPSCSG)
- The IMAGEN Consortium
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.