1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018
Principal institution: Faculty of Medicine, UHH
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf (UKE), UHH published between 1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
LincRNA H19 protects from dietary obesity by constraining expression of monoallelic genes in brown fat
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CARDIoGRAMplusC4D Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- CARe Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Centre for Structural Systems Biology (CSSB), Germany
- Consortium for Refractive Error and Myopia (CREAM), Netherlands
- DZIF Partner Site Hamburg-Lübeck-Borstel-Riems, Germany
- Genetic and Environmental Risk in Alzheimer's Disease (GERAD), United Kingdom (UK)
- Hamburg Center for Experimental Therapy Research (HEXT), Germany
- Human Brain Project (HBP), Switzerland
- Institute of Biomedical Imaging (IBI), Germany
- International Headache Genetics Consortium (IHGC), Finland
- The IMAGEN Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.