1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021
Parent institution: University of Hamburg (UHH)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf (UKE), UHH published between 1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.01|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Forschungszentrum Medizintechnik Hamburg (FMTHH), Germany
- CARDIoGRAMplusC4D Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- CARe Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Centre for Structural Systems Biology (CSSB), Germany
- Consortium for Refractive Error and Myopia (CREAM), Netherlands
- DZHK Partner Site Hamburg/Kiel/Lübeck, Germany
- DZIF Partner Site Hamburg-Lübeck-Borstel-Riems, Germany
- Genetic and Environmental Risk in Alzheimer's Disease (GERAD), United Kingdom (UK)
- Hamburg Center for Experimental Therapy Research (HEXT), Germany
- Human Brain Project (HBP), Switzerland
- Institute of Biomedical Imaging (IBI), Germany
- International Headache Genetics Consortium (IHGC), Finland
- International PSC Study Group (IPSCSG), Australia
- The IMAGEN Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.