1 August 2019 - 31 July 2020
Principal institution: Faculty of Medicine, UHH
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf (UKE), UHH published between 1 August 2019 - 31 July 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Science Translational Medicine
COVID-19 severity correlates with airway epithelium–immune cell interactions identified by single-cell analysis
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CARDIoGRAMplusC4D Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- CARe Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Centre for Structural Systems Biology (CSSB), Germany
- Consortium for Refractive Error and Myopia (CREAM), Netherlands
- DZIF Partner Site Hamburg-Lübeck-Borstel-Riems, Germany
- Genetic and Environmental Risk in Alzheimer's Disease (GERAD), United Kingdom (UK)
- Hamburg Center for Experimental Therapy Research (HEXT), Germany
- Human Brain Project (HBP), Switzerland
- Institute of Biomedical Imaging (IBI), Germany
- International Headache Genetics Consortium (IHGC), Finland
- The IMAGEN Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.