1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021
Parent institution: University of Göttingen
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Medical Center Göttingen (UMG) published between 1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Advanced Functional Materials||1||0.07|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Olfactory transmucosal SARS-CoV-2 invasion as a port of central nervous system entry in individuals with COVID-19
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- e:Bio - Molekulare Mechanismen in Malignen Lymphomen mit MYC-Deregulation (MMML-MYC-SYS), Germany
- DFG Research Center Molecular Physiology of the Brain (CMPB), Germany
- DZHK Partner Site Göttingen, Germany
- DZNE Site Göttingen, Germany
- Dynamics of Biological Networks, Germany
- eMed MMML-Demonstrators, Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.