1 August 2018 - 31 July 2019
Principal institution: Faculty of Medicine, Uni Freiburg
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Medical Center Freiburg published between 1 August 2018 - 31 July 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Pathological priming causes developmental gene network heterochronicity in autistic subject-derived neurons
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience Freiburg (BCCN), Germany
- CKDGen consortium, United States of America (USA)
- DEVANI Consortium, Italy
- GUGC Consortium, Germany
- Human Brain Project (HBP), Switzerland
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- University Heart Center Freiburg - Bad Krozingen (UHZ), Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.