1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021
Parent institution: University of Tübingen (Uni Tübingen)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Hospital Tübingen (UKT), Uni Tübingen published between 1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
T cell and antibody kinetics delineate SARS-CoV-2 peptides mediating long-term immune responses in COVID-19 convalescent individuals
Science Translational Medicine
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- DKTK Partner Site Tuebingen, Germany
- DZIF Partner Site Tübingen, Germany
- DZNE Site Tübingen, Germany
- Interfacultary Centre for Pharmacogenomics and Pharma Research (ICEPHA), Germany
- International PSC Study Group (IPSCSG), Australia
- Vietnamese-German Center of Excellence in Medical Research (VG-CARE), Vietnam
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.