1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Principal institution: Faculty of Medicine, LMU
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Hospital of Munich (KUM), LMU published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Identifying dormant growth state of mycobacteria by orthogonal analytical approaches on a single cell and ensemble basis
|Angewandte Chemie International Edition||1||0.06|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Science Translational Medicine
Maternal and fetal genetic effects on birth weight and their relevance to cardio-metabolic risk factors
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Comprehensive Pneumology Center Munich (CPC-M), Germany
- DKTK Partner Site Munich, Germany
- DZIF Partner Site Munich, Germany
- Genetic and Environmental Risk in Alzheimer's Disease (GERAD), United Kingdom (UK)
- International Headache Genetics Consortium (IHGC), Finland
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.