1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Principal institution: Faculty of Medicine, LMU
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Hospital of Munich (KUM), LMU published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.10|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
SARS-CoV-2 entry factors are highly expressed in nasal epithelial cells together with innate immune genes
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Comprehensive Pneumology Center Munich (CPC-M), Germany
- DKTK Partner Site Munich, Germany
- DZIF Partner Site Munich, Germany
- Genetic and Environmental Risk in Alzheimer's Disease (GERAD), United Kingdom (UK)
- International Headache Genetics Consortium (IHGC), Finland
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.