1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021
Parent institution: Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich (LMU)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Hospital of Munich (KUM), LMU published between 1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.03|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Bilateral visual improvement with unilateral gene therapy injection for Leber hereditary optic neuropathy
Science Translational Medicine
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Adolphe Merkle Institute Collaboration (AMI Collaboration), Switzerland
- Comprehensive Pneumology Center Munich (CPC-M), Germany
- DKTK Partner Site Munich, Germany
- DZIF Partner Site Munich, Germany
- Genetic and Environmental Risk in Alzheimer's Disease (GERAD), United Kingdom (UK)
- International Headache Genetics Consortium (IHGC), Finland
- International Max Planck Research School for Translational Psychiatry (IMPRS-TP), Germany
- Joint Biobank Munich (JBM), Germany
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.