1 July 2018 - 30 June 2019
Principal institution: Faculty of Medicine, LMU
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Hospital of Munich (KUM), LMU published between 1 July 2018 - 30 June 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Maternal and fetal genetic effects on birth weight and their relevance to cardio-metabolic risk factors
Panoptic imaging of transparent mice reveals whole-body neuronal projections and skull–meninges connections
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Comprehensive Pneumology Center Munich (CPC-M), Germany
- DKTK Partner Site Munich, Germany
- DZIF Partner Site Munich, Germany
- Genetic and Environmental Risk in Alzheimer's Disease (GERAD), United Kingdom (UK)
- International Headache Genetics Consortium (IHGC), Finland
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.