1 December 2018 - 30 November 2019
Principal institution: Faculty 10: Faculty of Medicine, RWTH Aachen
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Hospital Aachen (UKA), RWTH Aachen published between 1 December 2018 - 30 November 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.20|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Deep learning can predict microsatellite instability directly from histology in gastrointestinal cancer
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Center for Integrated Oncology Aachen Bonn Köln Düsseldorf (CIO), Germany
- European Surgery Center Aachen Maastricht (ESCAM), International
- Human Brain Project (HBP), Switzerland
- Institute for Experimental Molecular Imaging (ExMI), Germany
- Joint Research Center for Computational Biomedicine (JRC-COMBINE), Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.