1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Parent institution: Ulm University
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Ulm University Medical Center published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
A deep learning system accurately classifies primary and metastatic cancers using passenger mutation patterns
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CARDIoGRAMplusC4D Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- DIAGRAM Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- EPICURE Integrated Project, Italy
- EXPERTISSUES European Institute of Excellence for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine EEIG (EXPERTISSUES EEIG), Portugal
- GUGC Consortium, Germany
- Institute for Clinical Transfusion Medicine and Immunogenetics (IKT), Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.