1 August 2019 - 31 July 2020
Principal institution: TUM School of Medicine
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for TUM University Hospital Klinikum rechts der Isar (MRI) published between 1 August 2019 - 31 July 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
A novel mouse model demonstrates that oncogenic melanocyte stem cells engender melanoma resembling human disease
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Klinik und Poliklinik für Kinder- und Jugendmedizin (Kinderklinik München Schwabing), Germany
- DZHK Partner Site Munich, Germany
- DZIF Partner Site Munich, Germany
- Institute of Virology, Germany
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- TUM-HMGU Institute of Human Genetics (IHG), Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.