1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for The German Center for Lung Research (DZL) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Airway Research Center North (ARCN), Germany
- Biomedical Research in Endstage and Obstructive Lung Disease (BREATH), Germany
- Comprehensive Pneumology Center Munich (CPC-M), Germany
- Translational Lung Research Center Heidelberg (TLRC), Germany
- University of Giessen and Marburg Lung Center (UGMLC), Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.