1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021
Parent institution: Max Planck Society
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics (MPI-CBG) published between 1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Broad host range of SARS-CoV-2 predicted by comparative and structural analysis of ACE2 in vertebrates.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Center for Systems Biology Dresden (CSBD), Germany
- DKTK Partner Site Dresden, Germany
- DRESDEN-concept Genome Center (DcGC), Germany
- International Max Planck Research School for Cell, Developmental and Systems Biology (IMPRS-CellDevoSys), Germany
- MOSAIC Group, Germany
- Max Planck School Matter to Life, Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.