1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021
Parent institution: Max Planck Society
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics (MPI-IE) published between 1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Collaborative Research Centre 992 Medical Epigenetics (CRC 992), Germany
- Department of Molecular Immunology, Germany
- International Max Planck Research School for Immunobiology, Epigenetics, and Metabolism (IMPRS-IEM), Germany
- International Max Planck Research School for Molecular and Cellular Biology (IMPRS-MCB), Germany
- International Max Planck Research School for Molecular and Cellular Life Sciences (IMPRS-MCB), Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.