1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Principal institution: Max Planck Society
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research (MPI-P) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Advanced Functional Materials||9||2.94|
|Applied Physics Letters||3||0.86|
|Physical Review Letters||2||0.09|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||2||0.14|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Corrosion of heritage objects: collagen-like triple helix found in the calcium acetate hemihydrate crystal structure
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Sonderforschungsbereich/Transregio 49 (SFB/TR49), Germany
- Carbon Materials Innovation Center (CMIC), Germany
- Electron Microscopy Centre Mainz (EMC-M), Germany
- Electron Microscopy Centre Mainz (EZM-M), Germany
- Max Planck Center for Complex Fluid Dynamics, Netherlands
- Max Planck School Matter to Life, Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.