1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021
Parent institution: Max Planck Society
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research (MPI-P) published between 1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.07|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Advanced Functional Materials
Journal of the American Chemical Society
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Sonderforschungsbereich/Transregio 49 (SFB/TR49), Germany
- Carbon Materials Innovation Center (CMIC), Germany
- Electron Microscopy Centre Mainz (EMC-M), Germany
- Electron Microscopy Centre Mainz (EZM-M), Germany
- Max Planck Center for Complex Fluid Dynamics, Netherlands
- Max Planck School Matter to Life, Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.