1 December 2018 - 30 November 2019
Principal institution: Max Planck Society
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Max Planck Institute for Nuclear Physics (MPIK) published between 1 December 2018 - 30 November 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Observation of a Narrow Pentaquark State,
, and of the Two-Peak Structure of the
Physical Review Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Borexino Collaboration, Italy
- Double Chooz Collaboration, France
- ExtreMe Matter Institute (EMMI), Germany
- H1 Collaboration, Germany
- Heidelberg Center for Quantum Dynamics (CQD), Germany
- International Max Planck Research School for Astronomy and Cosmic Physics at the University of Heidelberg (IMPRS-HD), Germany
- International Max Planck Research School for Quantum Dynamics in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (IMPRS-QD), Germany
- The GERmanium Detector Array (GERDA), Italy
- The H.E.S.S. Collaboration, Germany
- The HERMES Collaboration, Germany
- The LHCb Collaboration, Switzerland
- Xenon100 Experiment, Italy
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.