1 October 2016 - 30 September 2017
Principal institution: Max Planck Society
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Max Planck Institute for Nuclear Physics (MPIK) published between 1 October 2016 - 30 September 2017 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the WFC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (WFC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Physical Review Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Borexino Collaboration, Italy
- Double Chooz Collaboration, France
- ExtreMe Matter Institute (EMMI), Germany
- H1 Collaboration, Germany
- The GERmanium Detector Array (GERDA), Italy
- The H.E.S.S. Collaboration, Germany
- The HERMES Collaboration, Germany
- The LHCb Collaboration, Switzerland
- Xenon100 Experiment, Italy
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.