1 November 2017 - 31 October 2018
Principal institution: Max Planck Society
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics (MPI-MG) published between 1 November 2017 - 31 October 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Study of 300,486 individuals identifies 148 independent genetic loci influencing general cognitive function
LincRNA H19 protects from dietary obesity by constraining expression of monoallelic genes in brown fat
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- UltraStrukturNetzwerk (USN), Germany
- Berlin UltraStruckturNetzwerk (USN), Germany
- ICGC PedBrainTumor Project, Germany
- International Max Planck Research School for Computational Biology and Scientific Computing (IMPRS-CBSC), Germany
- READNA, France
- Rat Genome Sequencing and Mapping Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- The 1000 Genomes Project, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.