1 March 2019 - 29 February 2020
Principal institution: Max Planck Society
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Max Planck Institute for Marine Microbiology published between 1 March 2019 - 29 February 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||9||1.35|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Nature Chemical Biology
Chemosynthetic symbiont with a drastically reduced genome serves as primary energy storage in the marine flatworm Paracatenula
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- HGF-MPG Joint Research Group for Deep-Sea Ecology and Technology, Germany
- International Max Planck Research School of Marine Microbiology (IMPRS MarMic), Germany
- MARUM-MPG Bridge Group Marine Glycobiology, Germany
- Max Planck Research Group for Marine Isotope Geochemistry, Germany
- Research Group for Marine Geochemistry (ICBM-MPI Bridging Group), Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.