Max Planck Institute for Marine Microbiology Germany
Date range: 1 October 2020 - 30 September 2021
Parent institution:Max Planck Society
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Max Planck Institute for Marine Microbiology published between 1 October 2020 - 30 September 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||13||2.86|
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- HGF-MPG Joint Research Group for Deep-Sea Ecology and Technology
- International Max Planck Research School of Marine Microbiology (IMPRS MarMic)
- MARUM-MPG Bridge Group Marine Glycobiology
- Max Planck Research Group for Marine Isotope Geochemistry
- Research Group for Marine Geochemistry (ICBM-MPI Bridging Group)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.