1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Parent institution: Max Planck Society
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Max Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics (MPE) published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.04|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Detection of the Schwarzschild precession in the orbit of the star S2 near the Galactic centre massive black hole
Astronomy & Astrophysics
Physical Review Letters
The Astrophysical Journal Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CERN Axion Solar Telescope Collaboration (CAST), Switzerland
- Event Horizon Telescope (EHT), International
- Excellence Cluster Origins, Germany
- Large Binocular Telescope Observatory (LBT), United States of America (USA)
- Swift Mission Operations Center (Swift MOC), United States of America (USA)
- The Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer Collaboration (The AMS Collaboration), Italy
- The Fermi Large Area Telescope Collaboration (LAT Collaboration), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.