1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018
Principal institution: Max Planck Society
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Max Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics (MPE) published between 1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.17|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Detection of the gravitational redshift in the orbit of the star S2 near the Galactic centre massive black hole
Astronomy & Astrophysics
High-resolution Millimeter Imaging of the CI Tau Protoplanetary Disk: A Massive Ensemble of Protoplanets from 0.1 to 100 au
The Astrophysical Journal Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CERN Axion Solar Telescope Collaboration (CAST), Switzerland
- Event Horizon Telescope (EHT), International
- Large Binocular Telescope Observatory (LBT), United States of America (USA)
- Swift Mission Operations Center (Swift MOC), United States of America (USA)
- The Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer Collaboration (The AMS Collaboration), Italy
- The Fermi Large Area Telescope Collaboration (LAT Collaboration), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.