1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021
Parent institution: Max Planck Society
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Max Planck Institute for Experimental Medicine (MPI-EM) published between 1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Olfactory transmucosal SARS-CoV-2 invasion as a port of central nervous system entry in individuals with COVID-19
The EMBO Journal
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience Göttingen (BCCN), Germany
- Bernstein Focus Neurotechnology Göttingen (BFNT Göttingen), Germany
- DZHK Partner Site Göttingen, Germany
- Institute for Multiple Sclerosis Research (IMSF) and Institute of Neuroimmunology, Germany
- International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Biology, Germany
- International Max Planck Research School for Neurosciences, Germany
- International Max Planck Research School for Physics of Biological and Complex Systems, Germany
- Proteomics Group, Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.