1 May 2017 - 30 April 2018
Principal institution: Max Planck Society
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Max Planck Institute for Experimental Medicine (MPI-EM) published between 1 May 2017 - 30 April 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
A histone deacetylase 3-dependent pathway delimits peripheral myelin growth and functional regeneration
Glyoxal as an alternative fixative to formaldehyde in immunostaining and super‐resolution microscopy
The EMBO Journal
BCAS1 expression defines a population of early myelinating oligodendrocytes in multiple sclerosis lesions
Science Translational Medicine
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience Göttingen (BCCN), Germany
- Bernstein Focus Neurotechnology Göttingen (BFNT Göttingen), Germany
- DZHK Partner Site Göttingen, Germany
- Institute for Multiple Sclerosis Research (IMSF) and Institute of Neuroimmunology, Germany
- International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Biology, Germany
- International Max Planck Research School for Neurosciences, Germany
- International Max Planck Research School for Physics of Biological and Complex Systems, Germany
- Proteomics Group, Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.