1 April 2020 - 31 March 2021
Parent institution: Max Planck Society
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology (MPI-EVA) published between 1 April 2020 - 31 March 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Behavioural Ecology Group, Germany
- Chimpanzee Sequencing and Analysis Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Genome of the Netherlands Consortium (GoNL), Netherlands
- German Centre for Integrative Biodiversity Research (iDiv), Germany
- International Max Planck Research School on Neuroscience of Communication: Function, Structure, and Plasticity (IMPRS NeuroCom), Germany
- Max Planck Weizmann Center for Integrative Archaeology and Anthropology (MPWC), Israel
- Max Planck Weizmann Center for Integrative Archaeology and Anthropology (MPWC), Germany
- New York Consortium in Evolutionary Primatology (NYCEP), United States of America (USA)
- The SIGMA Type 2 Diabetes Consortium (SIGMA T2D Consortium), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.