1 October 2019 - 30 September 2020
Principal institution: Max Planck Society
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization (MPIDS) published between 1 October 2019 - 30 September 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Angewandte Chemie International Edition||1||0.08|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||1||0.10|
|The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters||1||0.11|
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.07|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Physical Review Letters
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience Göttingen (BCCN), Germany
- Bernstein Focus Neurotechnology Göttingen (BFNT Göttingen), Germany
- DZHK Partner Site Göttingen, Germany
- Dynamics of Biological Networks, Germany
- International Max Planck Research School for Neurosciences, Germany
- International Max Planck Research School for Physics of Biological and Complex Systems, Germany
- Max Planck Center for Complex Fluid Dynamics, Netherlands
- Max Planck School Matter to Life, Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.