1 August 2018 - 31 July 2019
Principal institution: Max Planck Society
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization (MPIDS) published between 1 August 2018 - 31 July 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Effective learning is accompanied by high-dimensional and efficient representations of neural activity
Physical Review Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience Göttingen (BCCN), Germany
- Bernstein Focus Neurotechnology Göttingen (BFNT Göttingen), Germany
- DZHK Partner Site Göttingen, Germany
- Dynamics of Biological Networks, Germany
- International Max Planck Research School for Neurosciences, Germany
- International Max Planck Research School for Physics of Biological and Complex Systems, Germany
- Max Planck Center for Complex Fluid Dynamics, Netherlands
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.