1 June 2016 - 31 May 2017
Principal institution: Max Planck Society
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry (MPIBC) published between 1 June 2016 - 31 May 2017 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the WFC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (WFC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
One-thousand-fold enhancement of high field liquid nuclear magnetic resonance signals at room temperature
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Biomedizinische NMR Forschungs GmbH (BiomedNMR), Germany
- Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience Göttingen (BCCN), Germany
- Bernstein Focus Neurotechnology Göttingen (BFNT Göttingen), Germany
- DZHK Partner Site Göttingen, Germany
- Max Planck Laboratory for Structural Biology, Chemistry and Molecular Biophysics of Rosario (MPLbioR), Argentina
- TU Braunschweig/Max Planck Biophysical Chemistry, Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.